Getting to Sea View Yacht Club
SVYC have linked up with Solent and Wightline Cruises and are now able to collect your Party in Portsmouth (Gunwharf) and transport you directly to the Yacht Club in Seaview (at times when there is not enough water on the slipway you will transfer to a RIB for the last 500 metres of your journey to the Club) This is a much nicer way to start and end your day and saves the added Taxi journey and fare from Ryde. Please contact us on 01983 613268 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New - RIB Service!
We have joined together with Rebel Marine to offer a RIB service for up to 12 passengers, transferring guests to and from Gunwharf Quay to the yacht club. Should you wish to get out on the water whilst the Mermaids are racing, the RIB is also available for Solent Sea Safaris, please contact us for further information.
Ferry for Car or Foot Passenger:
- Wightlink, Portsmouth to Fishbourne. Tel: 08713 761000 (www.wightlink.co.uk)
- Wightlink, Lymington to Yarmouth. Tel: 08713 761000 (www.wightlink.co.uk)
- Red Funnel, Southampton to East Cowes. Tel: 0844 844 9988 (www.redfunnel.co.uk)
High Speed for Foot Passenger only:
- Hovertravel Hovercraft, Southsea to Ryde. Tel: 08457 484950 (www.hovertravel.co.uk)
- Wightlink Fastcat, Portsmouth Harbour Station to Ryde. Tel: 08713 761000 (www.wightlink.co.uk)
- Solent & Wightline Cruises Launch, Portsmouth to Sea View Tel: via Sea View Yacht Club
Reservations on the car ferries are strongly recommended.
Taxis from Ryde: Ryde Taxis Tel: 01983 811111